200 Million Dead/Are You Alive?

Geeks + Gamers Forums Community Hub Current Events 200 Million Dead/Are You Alive?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Holy cow Joe Biden just said 200 million have died from Corona!!!  Can you all confirm that you are alive or am I now in charge of this website?  Sorry Jeremy :)

Well it’s almost Halloween time, so I changed my profile pic to a skeleton. So I guess I’m dead

200 million dead people, all voting by mail for the demo-crats!

@Ryder_the_Great
        I go by an undead avatar all year round.  It just looks so good, why change.  LOL

He says it with the utmost conviction too.

DigiCat

^^what he said, well, minus the again 😜

Anonymous

Yeah I’m alive but

I am now a spooky skeleton kuruma desu.

Did you not hear, the world is over-populated.  They need to remove at least 200 million to begin with.

That only 200K have had their death certificates listing “covid” as a cause for death in the US, with a projection of 2.2 Million (April 21’20)

Biden and his cronies want 200 MILLION US deaths.  And anyone saying he misspoke, remember, he has taken those cognitive tests all the time and has NEVER said to have FAILED even one of them.

I bet the person to made the “teleprompter typo” is feeling pretty sheepish right now…..

Maybe the person is ourguy?

DigiCat

Or maybe he’s laughing his ass off ’cause it was a prank 🤣🤣🤣

This retarded puppet is what the DNC chose to run against the greatest president since Reagan.

Think about that for as long as it takes.

That is because  sloppy joe will say anything, to any crowd, exactly what they want to hear.

One week, to environmentalists that he “WILL” shut down the petroleum industry in the US, then to frackers that “Fracking is OK”.

He is as pure a hypocrite as they come.

The dcn hopes that by telling as may lies as they can to the “sheep”, they can con as many as they can to vote for them.

He backtracked on that a while ago – fake news media hasn’t shown you this?

The democratic plan for the US…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates!

NAVIGATION