2024 – A turning point

Geeks + Gamers Forums Community Hub General Discussions 2024 – A turning point

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Vknid

I don’t want to be black pilled nor do I wish to black pill anyone.  There is positive movement in the USA and we should all fight but we need to understand where we are.

From here there are only 2 things that will happen in general.

1) Things get worse before they get much worse and at some point everything comes apart.  Don’t fool yourself.  That last snap we won’t see coming.  There will be a single catalyst and it will happen overnight.  At which point it is too late.

-OR-

2) Things get worse but through that birth pain of change we make things far better and turn the ship into a positive direction.

The presidential election is going to be bad.  No matter who wins you are looking at chaos for some period of time.  I suggest having some sort of basic supplies just in case.  A weapon to defend yourself is also a plus.

We have 2 major issues right now.  The first is an out of control government.  We must win at the ballot box and take that back from the establishment war pigs.

The other existential issue is the limitless mass illegal immigration.  This is not an accident and is 100% intentional and in many cases you/we are paying for it.  We are literally paying for our country to end up broken.

There are far to many people here now we know nothing about, they have no resources, they are being abused by the system that tells them to come.  And this will end up obliterating the fabric of America (which is the motivation).  It’s so bad the only way to solve this is to close the border and start mass deportations.  Will that be awful and horrible?  Yes, it will be absolutely ugly.  But we cannot blame the solution to the problem, you have to blame the root cause.  If someone shoves a knife in your back, do you blame the doctor that removes it for the pain of pulling it out?

Be ready for this year.  Just be prepared.

But above all, inform yourself, research, take no one’s word for anything and vote.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates!

NAVIGATION